In this blog, you will learn about how to create your Roku account to stream all your favorite shows online. How to setup Roku with Roku link code through roku.com/link.
Table of Contents
What is Roku Device?
Roku Device is the world’s No.1 streaming gadget, which is exceptionally well known in the United States. Roku gives you the best insight of diversion you wanted. You can activate your gadget effectively in convenient advances. Anybody can appreciate straightforwardly web based substance With remote web association after your Roku code activation. Roku gadget gives you admittance to watch a huge number of channels at a solitary spot.
How to Create Roku Account?
- Go to www.roku.com/link
- Fill in all the details.
- Create a PIN and click continue.
- A page will appear where two alternative payment modes will be there.
- Choose any mode.
- After that create a 5-digit zip code.
How & Where To Get Roku Activation Code?
- Open your Roku account.
- Go to the Player section and get the code.
- As you get the Roku link code, go to your Roku device.
- Now enter the code.
How To Activate Roku.com/link account using Roku Code
- Visit https://my.roku.com/link
- Enter the link code displayed on your TV
- Enter your Roku link code.
- Fill in the mentioned details including name, password, verify password, and email.
- Select the payment method(Select either credit card payment method or PayPal account option).
- Click on the continue button.
- Now you can start streaming with Roku.
How to Add Channels on Roku Device:
- Go to Roku home.
- Go to the Roku channel store and select the streaming channel.
- If the channel is free, Click on “Add Channel” to install the channel on your Roku device.
- If the channel is paid, purchase the channel.
- Enter Roku account activation code.
- Now you are good to add a channel of your choice on Roku streaming device.
How to Setup Roku Device
- Attach Roku & TV using an HDMI cable (Use the premium HDMI cable).
- Roku Streaming Stick user plugs the device into HDMI port.
- Roku wired connection user to follow the steps below:
- Plug one end of the Ethernet cable into your router & another end into your Roku device.
- Go to the correct HDMI input.
- Pair your Roku.
- Set your preferences.
List Of Technical Errors in Roku Device
- Roku Mistake code 001
- Roku mistake code 003
- Roku Error code 009
- Roku error code 014
- Roku Error code 011
- Roku Error code 012