What is Acorn TV?
Acorn TV is an American membership video real-time feature offering TV programming from the United Kingdom, just as Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, and Mexico. It is accessible on an assortment of gadgets including Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Roku.
Acorn TV costs $5.99 each month and can be seen on the web or in a streaming application on your TV, media player, or cell phone.
Acorn TV Plan & Pricing
Acorn TV costs:
- Monthly Plan Costs: $5.99
- Yearly Plan Costs: $59.99
Activate Acorn TV Account on Roku
Follow the steps to activate the Acorn TV account on Roku
- Go to your Roku account.
- By Roku com link account go to the ROKU Channel Store/Play Store.
- Now search for ‘Acorn TV’.
- Click on the “Add Channel” option.
- Select a Plan.
- Log in with the right credentials.
- If you are a new user, enjoy a trial view free of cost.
- Now you are good to go to stream Acorn TV.
I hope you like this article on how to activate Acorn TV on Roku.