Virtual reality is a concept that is going to take over our world in very little time. The digital world has already begun transitioning towards it and many of the biggest companies in the world have already made the switch. The biggest one of them is Meta, which was previously Facebook. Nevertheless, we shall not be discussing these companies.
We are going to talk about the most basic step in switching to virtual reality, which is to know how virtual reality videos work. These videos aren’t like your normal videos and have different features compared to normal videos on the internet. Nevertheless, these videos feel more or less like you’re interacting with them and that is the most fun part about them.To Get All The Software which are required to watch VR video on pc go to getintopc.today official website.
Are you willing to watch virtual reality videos on your PC? Come let us tell you how to do so. Don’t worry, you won’t be needing any kind of additional gear or peripherals to watch these videos. Follow these steps and see the magic unfold.
- The first thing you need to know while watching a VR video is to analyze whether the video is an anaglyph 3D TB or SBS. The important thing to note here is that if it is an anaglyph, you can watch the video on your screen without requiring a VR headset of any sort. On the other hand, if it is a side-by-side video then you definitely require a VR headset to watch the video.
- The second step is to get yourself a pair of anaglyph glasses. You can look for shops near you that sell it or if you don’t want to go through that hassle then you can always look up online. There are a lot of different vendors on the internet that sell these glasses for a good price. If you’re lucky then you could end up finding a pair for pretty cheap.
- This is undoubtedly going to be the most essential step of this procedure, you will need to configure the video settings as per your liking. There are a number of VR videos on YouTube and other social media websites that you can watch. Configuring video settings is important.
- You will be given different options in the video settings where you will have to choose Anaglyph from the 3D configurations that are going to be given. This is usually present in the bottom right side of the video where you can choose from. The anaglyph setting is the one you will need to choose because it will only require you anaglyph glasses and not an entire headset.
- Don’t worry if you have a video file, you will require a video player that is able to play 3D videos. You will need to go on the internet and download a media player with the right codecs to make sure the VR video is played. Our personal suggestion for you is VLC Media Player.The reason for choosing VLC Media Player is because it has a number of different codecs that are available on VLC plus it has other important benefits. VLC is secure, free, and as mentioned, it can play almost any kind of video for PC. The features of our concern of course aren’t any of these. Instead it is that VLC can play 360-degrees video easily.
- Once you’ve downloaded the VLC media player, you can use the video file on it and play the video. Now is the time to pop on your anaglyph glasses and start enjoying your VR video.
Some important things you need to remember while watching a VR video is to always give yourself a break after several minutes because it could impact your eyes and brain greatly since it is interactive and not something you see on a screen. Plus, once you start watching VR videos, you will eventually get used to them and then actually go on and enjoy them.
With the entire world switching to VR, we can expect a change soon in the way we watch our videos. VR videos are going to show up and they are going to become a norm as we enter into the Metaverse. This is a VR-based universe on its own where people are going to be interacting with each other by means of virtual reality.
Today we only discussed how to watch VR videos and who knows, tomorrow we might discuss VR games! That is the beauty of the VR world, you never know what is going to pop up the next day!