Fios TV is an advanced digital TV administration that proposals over 425+ channels. It has the absolute best games bundle, premium channels, Spanish bundles, and global channels. Fios TV has a portable application named as Fios TV application to observe all its substance whenever and anyplace on your cell phones and Tablets. It isn’t accessible for any of the TV gadgets like Roku, Android TV, and savvy TV. To watch content on the Fios TV application you need a Fios TV link membership. In this article, we should perceive how to watch Fios TV on Roku.
- Steps you need to do before Mirroring Fios TV app on Roku.
- Turn on your Roku device.
- Make sure both Roku & streaming devices are connected to the same WiFi Network.
- Make sure the Screen mirroring mode is set to Allow Always in the settings.
Steps to Watch Fios TV on Android device
- Go to Playstore on an Android device.
- Download and install Fios TV app.
- Go to Settings on your device.
- Select Connection settings
- Click on Cast/Multi-screen interaction/smart view in the connection settings.
- Now turn on the Cast/Multi-screen interaction/smart view toggle.
- After that select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
- Open the Fios TV app in your device.
- At last, you can watch Fios TV streaming on your Roku device.
Steps to Watch Fios TV on iOS device
- Go to the App store on your device.
- Install Fios TV app.
- Again Search and install Mirror for Roku – Airbeam TV app on your device.
- As the app installed, Open Mirror for Roku app on your iOS device
- Now Select your Roku device to mirror from the list.
- Install Mirror for the Roku channel in your Roku device.
- Click on Add Channel to add Mirror for Roku.
- Now open Mirror for the Roku channel.
- After that Select your Roku device in the Mirror for the Roku app.
- Click on Allow Notification.
- Click on the Start mirroring icon to start screen mirroring on Roku.
- Click on Start Broadcast in the pop-up.
- Now you can watch all the content from your Fios TV app on your Roku device.
I hope you like this article on how to Stream Fios TV on Roku connected TV.