What Is Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is a paid membership administration — $119 each year or $12.99 each month — that gives Amazon customers an assortment of advantages. The greatest advantage, notwithstanding, is free a couple of day transporting on most things sold by Amazon. President Jeff Bezos has expressed that Amazon has more than 150 million paid Prime individuals around the world. So on the off chance that you’ve at any point considered what is Amazon Prime — this should respond to your inquiry.
Features of Amazon com mytv com
- Content available at different language.
- Every smart TV have Amazon Prime app.
- Multiple Amazon channels, videos & content available for streaming.
- Activate Amazon Prime from Link Amazon.com/mytv or Primevideo.com/mytv.
How to Activate Amazon Prime at Amazon.com/mytv
Follow the steps to activate Amazon Prime at amazon.com/mytv
- Visit amazon.com/mytv
- Now Connect Amazon Fire stick with your TV and Click on App.
- Now you will be able to see 6 digit Amazon Prime activation code.
- After that login to amazon prime website at amazon.com/mytv or create new Account.
- Now enter Amazon Prime activation code and click “Register”.
- Follow the screen instruction and your TV is connected with Amazon Prime Subscription.
How to Update the URL Aamzon.com/mytv Account Without Credit Card?
- Visit Amazon.com/mytv
- Fill all necessary credentials, for example: First Name, Surname, e-mail, verify email, password, and verify Password.
- Accept the license agreement.
- Fill the billing address.
- If you are using credit card, choose add later option.
- Now Amazon account has been successfully created.
Now you have done all the steps to activate Amazon Prime.