What Is Facebook?
Everyone knows that Facebook is a Social Networking app. Facebook connects people living in different areas, states, and countries. With Facebook, you can share pictures, links, videos, articles, and many more with your friends or family. Facebook also owns other social networking applications like Whatsapp, Instagram. Not only to connect people, but Facebook is also an excellent marketing tool. And if we talk about Facebook on Roku then there isn’t an official Facebook app available on Roku. Besides this, If you want to browse Facebook on your Roku, there are some alternative and best methods to use Facebook live on Roku.
Ways to Watch Facebook On Roku| Facebook Watch Roku
- Firstly Connect Roku device to the HDMI port.
- Launch your Roku and make sure it is connected to the internet
- Make sure your mobile and Roku is connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Go to Roku home.
- Go to Settings
- Now Choose System option
- After that Select Screen Mirroring and choose either the “Prompt or Always allow” option.
- Now it will start searching for the nearby devices, once your device name is displayed, click on it.
- Now your Smartphone is good to go to cast or mirror.
- Launch the Facebook app on your phone.
- You have done all the steps to cast Facebook on TV. Now you can watch Facebook Live on Roku and Facebook Watch on Roku too.
You Will Also Love to Learn About How to Get VLC For Roku Easily
To Sum up
As I mentioned in the article that Facebook is not available on Roku. This screen sharing is the only way to use it on Roku. I hope you like this article on how to screencast the Facebook app to Roku.