Discovery Plus is a devoted membership-based web-based feature dispatched by Discovery Communications. It streams all the Discovery content that incorporates every one of its shows and firsts. It has content from stations like HGTV, Food Network, DIY Network, Animal Planet, Discovery Channel, Lifetime, History, Investigation Discovery, Magnolia Network, A&E, Trvl, OWN, TLC, and Science Channel. It has over 55,000+ on-request scenes to watch, and Discovery+ will stream live stations very soon. Disclosure Plus is a commendable channel to add to your Roku.
Discovery + Subscription Plan
Discovery+ has two different subscription plans:
- With Ads – $4.99/Month
- Without Ads – $6.99/Month
How to Add Discovery Plus on Roku?
Follow the steps to add Discovery Plus on Roku
- Press home button & Open Roku remote.
- Navigate to Search option.
- Search for Discovery Plus & Click “+Add channel”.
- Go to channel and Launch the app.
- Sign in with the Discovery Plus account username and password.
How to Watch Discovery Plus on Roku?
You can watch Discovery Plus on Roku by Screen Mirroring. Follow the steps to watch Discovery Plus on Roku.
Screen Mirroring on Smartphone
- Firstly, Download and install Discovery+ from the PlayStore.
- Launch the Discovery+ app.
- Login app with right credentials.
- Click on notification panel by swiping the screen.
- Click on Select Cast menu.
- Now Select Roku device from the list of available devices.
Screen Mirroring on PC
- Visit https://www.discoveryplus.com
- Log your Discovery+ account with the right username and password.
- Press the Windows + P & Choose connect to a wireless display from the project tab.
- Search and Select your Roku device.
- Now you are good to go to watch Discovery Plus on Roku.
I hope you like this article on how to watch Discovery+ on Roku.