What is DirecTV
AT&T TV, previously known as DirecTV, has both Live TV and on-request content on a membership premise. On the off chance that you are a current AT&T TV client, you can stream media content straightforwardly utilizing your satellite TV membership with no additional expense. On Roku streaming gadgets, you can watch DirecTV content through AT&T TV, which is accessible as an independent channel on the Roku channel store. So how about we perceive how to add and stream DirecTV on Roku.
DirecTV Plan & Pricing
- Entertainment Package – $64.99 per month
- Choice Package – $69.99 per month
- Ultimate Package – $84.99 per month
- Premier Package – $134.99 per month
How to Watch DirecTV [AT&T TV] on Roku
Follow the steps to watch DirecTV on Roku
- Go to Roku home screen.
- Search for AT&T TV.
- Click on Add channel button to add DirecTV from the channel store.
- Login DirecTV with your right username and password.
- Now you are good to go to stream DirecTV.
List Of Roku Devices Compatible to Stream AT&T TV
- Roku Streaming Stick (3500X, 3600X, 3800X)
- Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810X, 3811X)
- Roku Express (3700X, 3900X, 3930X)
- Roku Express+ (3710X, 3910X, 3931X)
- Roku Premiere (3920X, 4620X)
- Roku Premiere+ (3921X, 4630X)
- Roku Ultra (4640X, 4660X, 4661X, 4670X)
- Roku LT (2700X)
- Roku 1 SE (2710X)
- Roku 2 (2720X, 4210X)
- Roku 3 (4200X, 4230X)
- Roku 4 (4400X)
- Non-4K Roku TV (5000X, 8000X)
- 4K Roku TV (6000X, 7000X, A000X, C000X, C000GB)
- Roku Smart Soundbar (9100X)
Alternative Way: Screen Mirror AT&T TV on Roku
Follow the steps to learn how to Screen Mirror AT&TV on Roku.
- Install AT&T TV app from the PlayStore.
- Choose the Cast option.
- Select Roku from the list.
- Now Launch the DirecTV app and Login with right username & password.
Alternative Way: Screen Mirror AT&T TV on PC
- Visit att.tv/watchnow
- Login to your account.
- Through your keyboard, Press Windows + P.
- Now choose connect to a wireless display.
- Now select your Roku device.
- Now you can start streaming.