Daily motion is a famous video-sharing app where you can upload videos like YouTube, It has a feature to provide you all the latest and trending news in a single platform. To start enjoying Dailymotion, You need to create a free account. Dailymotion is accessible on multiple devices, including Roku.
Roku is a well-known streaming device where you can play online content. On Roku, You can enjoy streaming in HD quality which gives you the ultimate pleasure.
Does Dailymotion Works on Roku?
No, Dailymotion is no longer available on the Roku store. So, what is the best way to stream Dailymotion Roku are we discussing below.
Best Way to Get Dailymotion of Roku
The alternative way to watch Dailymotion Roku connected TV is Screen mirroring or casting. Screen mirroring or casting is the only way for it. For this, you need to install the Dailymotion app on an android smartphone or use the app on a Chrome browser.
Learn Screen Mirroring from Android
- Plug-in your Roku with the HDMI port.
- Connect the Roku & android smart device to the same Wi-Fi.
- Now Go to the Roku Device settings menu.
- After that enable the screen mirroring option.
- Install the Dailymotion app through the Google play store.
- Go to your device settings and select the Connection and sharing option.
- Select Cast option.
- Now click on the Cast toggle to enable it. Your smartphone search for available devices to cast.
- After that select the Roku device from the search result.
- As both devices are connected, open the Dailymotion app on your smartphone and access your contents.
- Now Roku connected TV screen will start mirroring your Smartphone screen.
Learn Screen Mirroring from Windows or Mac
- Plug-in your Roku device in your TV’s HDMI port.
- Connect your Computer & Roku with the same Wi-Fi.
- Go to Roku settings
- Enable Screen Mirroring option.
- On your Windows or Mac computer, open the chrome browser
- Go to the address bar and type the Dailymotion URL https://www.dailymotion.com/in.
- Login to Dailymotion.
- Now Right-click on the Dailymotion web page.
- Select Cast option.
- Now a prompt appears with all available devices.
- Click on the source drop-down option.
- Now select tabs and then select your device name in which you want to cast.
- After that Casting will start and the Dailymotion contents will appear on Roku connected TV screen.
The best video sharing app is unfortunately not available on the Roku channel store. So, Casting or Screen Mirroring is the last option to get Dailymotion content on the TV screen.