Philo TV is the best alternative to satellite and cable TV. It offers 60+ channels at just $20/month with a live recording of your favorite show. One can easily find it on the major streaming devices. With this low price of Philo TV, it provides you some relaxation from your monthly bills. It is very easy and flexible to use.
Philo isn’t the main OTT administration for those hoping to cut the line, however, as Sling TV Hulu with Live TV, YouTube TV, and Fubo TV all stream live TV, however, their channel setups, highlights, and costs fluctuate.
Here, I will show the steps to activate Philo TV on Roku easily but first, we learn how to create a Philo account.
Steps to Create A Philo Account
- Search for the Philo.
- Enter your mobile number or email ID to get started.
- Set up your payment by providing the credit card or debit card information.
- Click on the subscribe.
- Now you have done all the steps to start using your account.
- Every time you log in the account, you will receive the text from your email ID.
Now, the next thing to do is to activate philo.com/roku.
Steps to Activate the Philo TV On Roku Device
- Connect your Roku device and Philo TV.
- Scroll the Roku channels hub and search for the Philo TV from the list.
- Now click to add the channel.
- Wait some time till it gets downloaded.
- Allow the device to install the channel on the Roku device
- Enter the Roku pin to continue purchasing the channel.
- After that, you need to open the Philo channel app.
- Tap on the login and generate the code on the screen of the Roku
- Next enter the code on the philo.com/roku site
- Sign In Philo account and enjoy streaming.
List Of Philo TV Channels
Right now, it offers 61 popular channels including the following channels.
- BBC America
- Comedy Central
- Discovery Channel
- Food Network
- TV Land
List Of Philo TV Supported Devices
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Android mobile devices
- Fire TV
- Fire Tablet
- iOS mobile devices
- Web browsers on PC and Mac
Philo TV Pricing
Philo TV has only one package and a plan: $20 per month.
Philo clients can get Starz for $9 every month, after an underlying advancement valuing of $5 every month for the initial three months when clients buy into these administrations before July 13. Epic costs $6, with an underlying advancement evaluating of $3 every month.
Philo has collaborated with Best Buy for an arrangement on memberships. New Philo clients can get a month free with a passing acquisition of streaming gadgets, keen TVs, receiving wires and the sky is the limit from there. Or on the other hand, they can pursue Philo through Best Buy and get 50% off the principal month’s bill.