What Is Google Play Music?
Google Play Music is the music and digital broadcast real-time feature from Google. It is membership-based music streaming application that has a large number of melodies to transfer over the web. It offers on-request music with no promotion interferences. You can download all your number one music records and hear them out when you are not associated with the web. It additionally incorporates YouTube music and different radio broadcast. You may appreciate 30 days of a limitless free preliminary, before going into a membership. Tune in to your #1 music straightforwardly from its authority site. You can get to Google Play Music on numerous gadgets like Android, iOS, Chromecast, Firestick, and Fire TV. Be that as it may, sadly, Google Play Music isn’t accessible on the Roku streaming gadget. Yet, you can in any case tune in to Google music through Roku utilizing elective strategies.
How Can I Get Google Play Music App Directly on Roku?
You cannot access the Google music app on the Roku device because the Google music app is not available on the Roku channel store. So, here we discuss the alternative way to access Google Play Music app directly on Roku.
The Best Alternative Way to Install Google Play Music on Roku
Learn the complete steps to Install Google Play Music on Roku.
- Firstly Connect the Roku device to the TV by HDMI port.
- Connect Roku & Android devices on the same WiFi network.
- Now go to Roku Device settings.
- Enable Screen mirroring option.
- After that Install the Google Play Music app on your Android device.
- Go to Settings on your device & select the connection and sharing option.
- Click on the cast option & enable it.
- After that, your smartphone starts searching for a device nearby.
- Select your Roku device from the scanned searched list.
- After that, you will able to see the same show on your TV screen like your mobile screen.
You Will Also Love To Learn About: How to Watch Showbox on Roku
I hope you like this article on how to get Google Play Music on Roku.